This video’s contents are: Slips, Trips and Falls. Easily avoid these common workplace accidents through basic safety protocol. Around 30% of all non-fatal accidents are caused by slips, trips and falls. That’s a staggering 100,000 plus per year! What practical steps can we take?
1. Wear suitable footwear for all conditions.
2. Avoid rushing around – you could trip up.
3. Clean up spillages immediately.
4. Be aware of uneven surfaces.
5. Manage trailing cables.
6. Good housekeeping…keep aisles and stairways clear.
7. Poor lighting…Maintain clean light fixtures to improve lighting efficiency.
8. Keep surfaces and stairways clear of debris.
9. Putting tools away and equipment after use. 10. Don’t carry loads that block your view.
10. Don’t carry loads that block your view.